Over time, many pharma companies have begun incorporating augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) features, in order to offer an experiential and interactive dimension to their educational / marketing content
Roots Analysis has done a detailed study on “AR / VR based Healthcare Digital Marketing Service Providers Market, 2020-2030” covering key aspects of the industry’s evolution and identifying potential future growth opportunities.
Over time, various pharma players have taken advantage of these immersive technologies for education, training as well as marketing, purposes. These AR and VR technology has been demonstrated to be capable of driving better customer engagement, and generating useful insights based on their expectations and purchase behaviors. Given the increasing demand for AR and VR in healthcare and pharma marketing, several stakeholders are expected to forge alliances with AR / VR service providers in the foreseen future. Owing to the rising interest of big pharma players in this domain, we expect an escalated industry-wide adoption of such technologies.
The report features an extensive study of the current market landscape and future opportunities associated with the AR / VR based digital marketing industry in the healthcare domain. Amongst other elements, the report features:
- A review of the current market landscape of companies offering AR / VR based digital marketing services.
- An insightful representation, highlighting the competitiveness analysis of digital marketing companies.
- Elaborate profiles of prominent digital marketing companies, featuring a brief overview of the company, its financial information (if available), recent developments and an informed future outlook.
- An analysis highlighting the potential strategic partners segregated on the basis of their likelihood of entering into collaboration with digital marketing companies.
- An analysis of various AR / VR based digital marketing initiatives of big pharma players (shortlisted based on extent of activity in this domain), based on multiple parameters.
- A case study on recent use cases, wherein various digital marketing strategies have been adopted by pharmaceutical / healthcare players.
- A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below):
- Type of Technology
- AR Based Services
- MR Based Services
- VR Based Services
- Type of product
- Large Companies
- Small and Mid-sized Companies
- Key Geographical Regions
- North America
- Rest of the World
Key companies covered in the report
- CG Life
- Impact XM
- INVIVO Communications
- Quast Media
- Tipping Point Media
For more information, please visit https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/view_document/healthcare-digital-marketing/323.html
Other recent offerings
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- Global Collaborative Robots (Cobots) Market, 2020-2030
- Digital Health Marketv: Focus on Digital Therapeutics (2nd Edition), 2020-2030
- Digital Twin Market: Global Opportunity and Trend Analysis, 2020-2035
- Gene Therapy Market : Industry Trends and Global Forecasts (5th Edition), 2022-2035
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at [email protected]
+1 (415) 800 3415
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/RootsAnalysis
Twitter - https://twitter.com/RootsAnalysis
Medium - https://medium.com/@RootsAnalysis