The Emergen Research study on the global Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI) market evaluates the market in terms of market size, market share, revenue growth, important segments, and regional fragmentation. The global Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI) market is incredibly fragmented, with a large number of competitors active both internationally and locally. To meet the expanding global demand and establish a solid foothold in the market, the firms are actively involved in mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and collaborations, as well as product advances and RD activities.
The global Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI) market size reached USD 7.34 Billion in 2020 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 26.8%, during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Rising need for better data security and disaster recovery solutions andgrowing demand to improve workload performance are some key factorsdriving global hyper-converged infrastructure market revenue growth. Increase in incidents of crucial data loss with on-premises facilities, lack of protection and flexibility, and increased investment in outdated software and hardware is resulting in an increasing majority of businessesdeployinginfrastructure security solutions, including disaster recovery and data security solutions. For all types of virtual, physical, filetypes, and databases, HCI systems enable full backup and recovery environments that are scalable, robust, and reliable, and this is expected to increase its adoption going ahead. Rising adoption of hybrid cloud technology is also expected to boost revenue growth of the market over the forecast period.
Available Sample Report in PDF [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/756
Key market aspects studied in the report:
Market Scope: The report explains the scope of various commercial possibilities in the global Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI) market over the upcoming years. The estimated revenue build-up over the forecast years has been included in the report. The report analyzes the key market segments and sub-segments and provides deep insights into the market to assist readers with the formulation of lucrative strategies for business expansion.
Competitive Outlook: The leading companies operating in the Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI) market have been enumerated in this report. This section of the report lays emphasis on the geographical reach and production facilities of these companies. To get ahead of their rivals, the leading players are focusing more on offering products at competitive prices, according to our analysts.
Report Objective: The primary objective of this report is to provide the manufacturers, distributors, suppliers, and buyers engaged in this sector with access to a deeper and improved understanding of the global Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI) market.
Click to access the Report Study, Read key highlights of the Report and Look at Projected Trends: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/hyper-converged-infrastructure-market
The global Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI) industry is highly consolidated owing to the presence of renowned companies operating across several international and local segments of the market. These players dominate the industry in terms of their strong geographical reach and a large number of production facilities. The companies are intensely competitive against one another and excel in their individual technological capabilities, as well as product development, innovation, and product pricing strategies.
The leading market contenders listed in the report are:
VMware, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, International Business Machines Corporation, Cisco Systems, Inc., Nutanix, Inc., Dell EMC, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, NetApp, Inc., and StorMagic Ltd
The research study examines historic data from 2018 and 2020 to draw forecasts until 2028. The timeline makes the report an invaluable resource for readers, investors, and stakeholders looking for key insights in readily accessible documents with the information presented in the form of tables, charts, and graphs.
The report bifurcates the Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI) market on the basis of different product types, applications, end-user industries, and key regions of the world where the market has already established its presence. The report accurately offers insights into the supply-demand ratio and production and consumption volume of each segment.
To seek a discount on this report, click on the link: @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/756
Segments Covered in this report are:
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
Design Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Integrated HCI
- Disaggregated HCI
Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Full Replacement HCI Deployment
- Side-by-side HCI Deployment
- Per-application HCI Deployment
The research report offers a comprehensive regional analysis of the market with regards to production and consumption patterns, import/export, market size and share in terms of volume and value, supply and demand dynamics, and presence of prominent players in each market.
Regional Analysis Covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Additional information offered by the report:
- Along with a complete overview of the global Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI) market, the report provides detailed scrutiny of the diverse market trends observed on both regional and global levels.
- The report elaborates on the global Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI) market size and share governed by the major geographies.
- It performs a precise market growth forecast analysis, cost analysis, and a study of the micro- and macro-economic indicators.
- It further presents a detailed description of the company profiles of the key market contenders.
Radical Highlights of the Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI) Market Report:
- Comprehensive overview of the Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI) market along with analysis of the changing dynamics of the market
- Growth Assessment of various market segments throughout the forecast period
- Regional and global analysis of the market players, including their market share and global position
- Growth strategies adopted by key market players to combat the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the market
- Impact of the technological developments and RD advancements on the Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI) market
- Information about profit-making strategies and developmental strategies of major companies and manufacturers
- Insightful information for the new entrants willing to enter the market
- Details and insights about business expansion strategies, product launches, and other collaborations
- The report incorporates advanced analytical tools such as SWOT analysis, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, feasibility analysis, and investment return analysis
Request Customization as per your specific [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/756
Latest Published Reports by Emergen Research:
water and wastewater treatment [email protected] https://www.einpresswire.com/article/588282947/water-and-wastewater-treatment-market-seeking-new-highs-current-trends-and-growth-drivers-along-with-key-players
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights