The global aircraft engine market size reached USD 56.39 Billion in 2020 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 8.7%, during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Major factors driving global aircraft engine market revenue growth include increasing commercial aircraft operations and rising demand for aircraft engines for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs). Demand for cleaner or greener next-generation engines and light weight aircraft, which can boost fuel economy, are other factors driving revenue growth of the market. Companies are investing in RD to develop engine models using cutting-edge technologies and composites, as well as Additive Manufacturing (AM) – also known as 3D printing.
However, concerns regarding aircraft engine durability and increasing fuel costs are expected to hamper growth of the global aircraft engine market to some extent over the forecast period. In addition, rising environmental concerns about aircraft engine fuel emissions are also restraining market growth.
The Global Aircraft Engine Market report assesses the historical and current data along with a thorough analysis of the market dynamics. The report also sheds light on the significant market growth driving and restraining factors that are anticipated to influence the market growth through the forecast period. The Global Aircraft Engine Market studies the market scenario to offer growth projections for the Aircraft Engine industry for the forecast period of 2021-2028. The report focuses on potential growth opportunities and limitations the prominent players of the industry might face during the entirety of the forecast timeline.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/825
Key Benefits of the Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the competitive scenario and its changing dynamics
- Analytical data with detailed SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis
- In-depth 8-year analysis of the Global Aircraft Engine Market
- Critical understanding of the key market segments
- Comprehensive analysis of the drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities
- Detailed regional analysis and extensive company profiling
- Extensive assessment of current and emerging trends of the market
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/825
Emergen Research has segmented the global aircraft engine on the basis of type, platform, component, technology, end-use, and region:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Piston Engine
- Platform Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
- Fixed Wing Aircraft
- Rotary Wing Aircraft
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Fuel System
- Exhaust System
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
Key companies operating in the Aircraft Engine market include:
General Electric Company (GE Aviation), Honeywell International Inc., Rolls-Royce Holdings PLC, Safran SA, MTU Aero Engines AG, IAE International Aero Engines AG, Textron Inc., CFM International S.A., United Technologies Corporation, and Raytheon Technologies Corporation
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/aircraft-engine-market
Key regions covered in the report:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East Africa
Key Questions Addressed in the Report:
- Who are the leading players in the Aircraft Engine industry?
- Which region is expected to dominate the market in the coming years?
- What are the key applications of Aircraft Engine?
- Which segment is expected to garner traction during the coming years?
- What are the key strategies adopted by leading players in the market?
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/825
Thank you for reading the report. The report can be customized as per the requirements of the clients. For further information or query about customization, please reach out to us, and we will offer you the report best suited for your needs.
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights