To order this 300+ page report, please visit this - https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/view_document/modular-facilities-flexible-drug-manufacturing-platforms-of-the-future/178.html
- A review of the market landscape of modular facilities along with information on their year of establishment, company size (small, mid-sized or large), location of headquarters (North America, Europe, Asia and rest of the world), geographical coverage, GMP compliance construction and type of industry served (pharmaceutical, biotechnology or others). It also includes details related to certifications obtained and COVID-19 related initiatives undertaken by modular service providers.
- A review of the market landscape of modular cleanrooms along with information on their year of establishment, company size (small, mid-sized or large), location of headquarters (North America, Europe, Asia and rest of the world), type of industry served (pharmaceutical, biotechnology or others), type of modular cleanrooms (softwall and hardwall), type of modular cleanroom components (air handling units / HVAC system, fan filter units, laminar flow units, air showers, pass throughs, cleanroom furniture / furnishings, plumbing / piping, lighting / electricals). It also includes details related to regulatory approvals and certifications.
- An analysis of the partnerships that have been inked by stakeholders in this domain, during the period between 2012 and 2021 (till January), covering facility construction agreements, cleanroom construction agreements, service alliances, service agreements and other relevant types of deals.
- An analysis of modular projects undertaken across key geographical regions, featuring information on type of facility, facility area, most active manufacturers, most active clients, location of facility. We have provided a case study on JHL Biotech's KUBio biomanufacturing facility, which was constructed by GE Healthcare Life Sciences in China. It also includes information on modular projects received by key pharma / biotech players based on location, type and area of facility.
- An in-depth review of emerging trends, including processing technologies with modular facilities, the shift towards smaller, multi-purpose modular facilities, and technological advancements in modular construction processes
- An insightful analysis on facility construction trends in the pharmaceutical industry for the last five years, highlighting facility construction projects established by top 20 pharma / biotech players, along with information on their number of facilities, type of facility, purpose, investments made in modular projects, area of facility and location of headquarters.
- Elaborate profiles of key players that provide a wide range of modular manufacturing solutions to pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. Each profile features a brief overview of the company (including information on year of establishment, number of employees, location of headquarters and key members of the executive team), details related to modular facility- focused services, modular projects, recent developments and an informed future outlook.
- A review of emerging trends, including the combination of single-use technologies / continuous processing technologies with modular facilities, the shift to using smaller, multi-purpose modular facilities, and technological advancements in modular construction processes.
- A detailed discussion on the various growth drivers, such as the development of personalized medicines, biosimilars, orphan drugs and the anticipated increase in the adoption of modular solutions in emerging markets by pharmaceutical / biopharmaceutical CMOs. It also highlights trends, such as expansion of existing facilities and adoption of modular facilities by emerging start-ups and small companies.
- Modular biomanufacturing : Moreover, biopharma industry continues to seek innovative ways of optimizing drug development costs and timelines. Off-site design and modularization demonstrate great potential to provide the industry with the agility to reduce the overall time to market for a particular product
- Elaborate profiles of key players that provide a wide range of modular manufacturing solutions to pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
The report also features the likely distribution of the current and forecasted opportunity across important market segments, mentioned below:
- Type of Modular Construct
- Hybrid Skid
- Type of Construction Component
- Base Building
- Electrical System
- Mechanical System
- Process Equipment
- Process Piping
- Process Utilities
- Other Components
- Purpose of Facility
- Aseptic Filling
- Research and Development
- Facility Area
- Very Small
- Very Large
- Scale of Operation
- Type of Industry
- Type of Product
- Cell and Gene Therapies
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Other Products
- Type of Facility
- New Facility
- Facility Expansions
- Key Geographical Regions
- North America
- Middle East and North Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of the World
To Request Sample Pages - https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/178/request-sample.html
Transcripts of interviews held with the following senior level representatives of stakeholder companies
- Alan de Zayas (Modular Building Manufacturing and Construction Team, Avon Modular Construction)
- François Abiven (Executive Vice-President Global Business Unit BLS and Luca Mussati Vice President, Pharma and Biotech Life Sciences, Exyte)
- Maik Jornitz (President and Chief Executive Officer, G-CON Manufacturing)
- Pär Almhem (President, Modwave)
- Sulogna Roy (Ex Sales Manager, Zeton)
- Vernon Solomon (Specialist in Modular Design for Cleanrooms and Close Tolerance Temperature and Humidity Control, Environmental Systems Corporation)
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the key service providers engaged in domain of modular construction? What are the current trends fueling the adoption of modular construction solutions in the pharma / biotech industries?
- Which key regions are targeted by pharma / biotech companies for expanding their existing facilities and capabilities?
- What type of product lines are actively supported by integrated modular solutions in facility design and construction?
- What are the recent initiatives undertaken by modular manufacturers in order to overcome the challenges related to the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Which regions are the current hubs for modular construction service providers?
- Which partnership models are most commonly adopted by stakeholders engaged in this industry?
- How is the current and future opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
Download Free Insights now - https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/178/free-insights.html
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- Vaccine Contract Manufacturing Market (3rd Edition), 2021-2030
- Biopharmaceutical CROs Market, 2021-2030
- Continuous Manufacturing Equipment Providers Market, 2021-2030
- DNA-Encoded Libraries: Platforms and Services Market
- Antibody Discovery: Services and Platforms Market (2nd Edition), 2018-2028
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at [email protected]
Roots Analysis Private Limited
+1 (415) 800 3415
+44 (122) 391 1091
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/RootsAnalysis
Twitter - https://twitter.com/RootsAnalysis
Medium - https://medium.com/@RootsAnalysis