Are you seeking to get New Zealand skilled immigration? Do you want to write an effective KA02 report to ensure your successful immigration but have gotten stuck with that? Do not take much pressure on yourself as you are in a place where your all problems will be solved easily and quickly. Every candidate who wants skilled NZ immigration needs to go through the knowledge assessment. The authoritative body Engineering New Zealand evaluates the documents of candidates to find the required level of knowledge. They categorize this assessment into two sections; first, if you have qualified from a university that is accredited by Washington Accord, you will submit a KA01 report but if you do not have a qualification accredited by Washington Accord, you will submit a KA02 report. Through your KA02 report, you have to demonstrate that you have acquired an equivalent level of knowledge For the Engineering New Zealand Assessment.
However, demonstrating knowledge through a KA02 report is not easy work for candidates so they look for expert assistance. We at CDRAustralia.Org are one of the leading companies in Australia that provide one of the finest services at a reasonable cost. We are allied with numerous professional experts to provide the best possible services. Our only motive is to ensure candidates' success by providing top-notch quality service.
Documents You Need To Provide With Your KA02 Report -
When you are going to frame your KA02 Assessment, you must comply with all the guidelines that are stated by Engineering New Zealand. You have to display your equivalent knowledge in different areas, known as elements. To support your elements you need to attach some evidence that is mentioned below:
- Submit your academic transcripts for all your engineering qualifications.
- Attach a PDF file for each qualification that provides a short description of the content of each unit or paper of the qualification and it is recommended to write in 20 to 30 words for each description.
- Submit a total of four work samples that display the application of your knowledge. For each work sample, limit your PDF file to no more than three in total.
- In the commentary of these elements, pen a short note on any other work or study experiences that include your knowledge of the element. You should prepare two or three paragraphs for each element.
- Simply mention short notes to address the performance indicators for each element.
How CDRAustralia.Org Support Our Users In The Preparation Of KA02 Report?
CDR Australia is considered to be the most dependable and top-notch service provider. We have helped numerous candidates successfully migrate to Australia. We provide service by offering some premium features that are:
- Free KA02 Knowledge Assessment Samples
- A Free modification
- A Free KA02 Knowledge Assessment Sample
- 24x7 customer support service
- Plagiarism-free and flawless report
- Assured quality and reliability
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- A one-stop solution
- Support of thousands of experts
We aim to help all applicants in the preparation of their KA02 For New Zealand Immigration. You can view our KA02 samples to get aware of the quality of services we produce. You can visit our site anytime and explore our services as we always stay active.
Email: c[email protected]
WhatsApp: +61-2 9191 7405